Recommended For You
Cell Therapy Hair Treatment
All Hair Types
How it works:
The unique micro-technology of the complex proteins in Cell Therapy penetrate the hair cortex, building strand strength from within.
Safe for color treated hair. Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Use 2-3 times per week.
Prepare hair by washing with an Ovation Hair Shampoo.
Place a quarter to half dollar size amount (depending on hair length) of Ovation Cell Therapy in your palm. Massage into scalp and comb through to ends. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Follow with an Ovation Conditioner or Crème Rinse.
Towel dry and style as desired.
In an anti-breakage study on chemically treated hair, use of Ovation Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment resulted in:
- Over 80% reduction in hair breakage
In a 4 week consumer perception study of the 3-part system:
- 100% of women reported their hair looked healthier.
- 97% of women reported their hair had more volume, bounce and shine.
What our customers are saying...
“I have very fine hairs along my forehead (part of my bangs) that are so fragile that they break and do not grow! With Ovation, I can finally see a difference in their length!! My husband uses Ovation also!”
“Absolutely I have noticed a difference in my hair since I started using Ovation! My hair was so damaged, dry and brittle and was breaking off so bad. My family kept asking me if I had gotten a haircut but I had not. It was just breaking off and falling out. I love this product and have recommended it to all my friends. It really does work. Thank you. ”
“I have frizzy, curly, dry hair. The cell therapy and mask have changed the condition of my hair. My hair looks healthier. I have recommended this to all my friends. Three have already placed orders. I have tried so many products and to find this and have it work like it does is unbelievable. I actually don't hate my hair anymore.”
“I love this product. My hair was a mess after highlights and an expensive protein salon treatment didn't help ! So, I turned to Ovation after listening to radio ads for years...and I love my hair again ! My hair is shiny, soft, fuller, healthier ! Awesome product and I will be using Ovation forever!”
“I have never before written a company regarding a product, but your products have proven to be so outstanding I had to reach out and tell you how pleased I've been with the results. I cannot thank you enough. A product that actually lives up to its claims and then some. Well done!”
What ingredients in Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment make it effective?
Cell Therapy Hair Treatment nourishes the hair and scalp with proteins, vitamins, and amino acids that bind and absorb into the hair shaft to create thicker, longer, stronger, and visibly healthier hair.
How much Cell Therapy Hair Treatment should I apply with each treatment?
A quarter to half dollar size amount, depending on hair length.
How often should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment?
We recommend incorporating Cell Therapy into your haircare washing regime 2-3 times per week. Do not exceed three Cell Therapy Hair Treatment applications between shampoos. Overuse of Cell Therapy Hair Treatment may result in stiff or weighed down hair, and possible breakage. Call us for a personalized regime to work Cell Therapy into your haircare routine at 888.411.3252 Option 2.
Can I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment with other hair growth or strengthening products?
Ovation products are not medicated; we do not recommend that you use in combination with medicated hair growth products. Please consult your stylist or dermatologist before incorporating any other product into our Ovation Hair Care Systems.
Should I use Cell Therapy Hair & Scalp Treatment if I have a Brazilian Blowout® or Keratin Treatment?
We recommend consulting with your stylist before incorporating Cell Therapy into your hair care routine if you have a Brazilian Blowout or Keratin Treatment. Cell Therapy contains keratin and proteins which could cause protein overexposure, leading to dry, brittle hair. Please keep in mind our sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners are safe to use anytime.
- Ovation Cell Therapy is formulated using exclusive ingredients at high levels unmatched in the industry incorporating vital proteins, key vitamins, botanical extracts and amino acids which penetrate and bind into the hair shaft resulting in thicker, stronger, longer hair.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin ProteinA protein derived from sheep’s wool and most closely mimics our own hair’s keratin. Standardized to a molecular weight of less than 2,000 Daltons, this is the best protein known to help repair damaged hair.
- Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigen, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinyl Tripeptide-1A synergistic complex intended to help encourage healthy hair. Biotinyl-GHK (Biotinyl Tripeptide-1) consists of a biotin molecule bonded to a low molecular weight protein. Biotin, or Vitamin H, is an essential vitamin, and a deficiency gives rise to anomalies of the skin and hair. Oleanolic Acid, extracted from olive leaves, is an anti-androgenic compound. Apigenin, a flavonoid extracted from citrus, is known as a vasodilator that improves circulation.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Potassium SorbateA gluten free extract used to sooth the scalp and reduce irritation.
- Serenoa Serrulata ExtractKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Tocopheryl AcetateAn anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. It acts as a natural moisturizer allowing skin to breathe.
- Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Butylene Glycol, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed ExtractA proprietary blend of ingredients that attach to the cuticle to form a protective barrier. Proteins are a source of peptides and amino acids. Burdock Extract is rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs) including rare long-chain EFAs to help improve hair shine. Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract provides anti-seborrheic properties to help prevent greasy hair. Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed (Fenugreek) Extract is known to stimulate the hair follicle.
- Stearalkonium ChlorideA moisturizing agent that enhances softness and shine with anti-static properties. Derived from palm oil.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- PEG-40 Castor oilA castor bean derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Glycerol StearateDerived from palm oil, this emulsifier is used to stabilize mixtures of water and oil.
- Cetearyl Alcohol* Derived from Palm OilDerived from palm oil, this is an emollient used for smoothing hair.
- Disodium EDTAA chelating agent which removes excess build-up of minerals. Removing metal ions protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Phenoxyethanol, EthylhexylglycerinA preservative.
- FragranceExclusive blend of Pineapple and Coconut Fragrance.
- Amino Methyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.