Recommended For You
Clarifying Therapy Shampoo
All Hair Types seeking a deep cleanse.
How it works:
Formulated with mild surfactants including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, a gentle, foaming surfactant derived from natural palm extract, the Clarifying Shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp, eliminating product build-up and hard water minerals without stripping moisture. Glycolic Acid aids in gentling exfoliating the scalp.
Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Use 1x per week - 1x per month depending upon hair needs.
Apply Ovation Clarifying Therapy Shampoo to wet hair. Gently work into lather at the scalp and lightly massage through ends, then rinse.
Follow with Ovation Cell Therapy Hair Treatment and an Ovation Conditioner.
Ideal to use the Clarifying Therapy Shampoo prior to your Cell Therapy Treatment or Intensive Repair Hair Mask for more effective penetration or prior to your next color service.
What our customers are saying...
“I have very fine hairs along my forehead (part of my bangs) that are so fragile that they break and do not grow! With Ovation, I can finally see a difference in their length!! My husband uses Ovation also!”
“Absolutely I have noticed a difference in my hair since I started using Ovation! My hair was so damaged, dry and brittle and was breaking off so bad. My family kept asking me if I had gotten a haircut but I had not. It was just breaking off and falling out. I love this product and have recommended it to all my friends. It really does work. Thank you. ”
“I have frizzy, curly, dry hair. The cell therapy and mask have changed the condition of my hair. My hair looks healthier. I have recommended this to all my friends. Three have already placed orders. I have tried so many products and to find this and have it work like it does is unbelievable. I actually don't hate my hair anymore.”
“I love this product. My hair was a mess after highlights and an expensive protein salon treatment didn't help ! So, I turned to Ovation after listening to radio ads for years...and I love my hair again ! My hair is shiny, soft, fuller, healthier ! Awesome product and I will be using Ovation forever!”
“I have never before written a company regarding a product, but your products have proven to be so outstanding I had to reach out and tell you how pleased I've been with the results. I cannot thank you enough. A product that actually lives up to its claims and then some. Well done!”
Is the Clarifying Shampoo safe for color treated hair?
Yes. We recommend only using our Clarifying Shampoo 1x per week – 1x per month depending upon your hair needs. This is not an everyday shampoo.
Can I use the Clarifying Shampoo if I have had my hair chemically relaxed/straightened?
No, due to the clarifying properties of the shampoo, we do not recommend using it when you have undergone a chemical straightening treatment.
- A purifying cleanser that clarifies and removes buildup from hair. Ideal to use prior to Cell Therapy Treatment for more effective penetration.
- Glycolic AcidA naturally derived fruit acid that that is known to make hair less prone to breakage and more manageable. Also known to aid in alleviating dry scalp and skin, and withstands heat for better styling.
- Tetrasodium EDTAAids in removing an excess build-up of minerals for increased product penetration. Removes metal ions and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- AllantoinExtracted from the Comfrey Root this ingredient is used topically for its healing properties.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Polyquaternium 10Reduces the effect of static electricity while enhancing the feel and texture of hair that has been exposed to free radicals and chemical treatments.
- Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, PhenylalanineA proprietary amino acid blend developed to realize a new technology for hair care. Amino acids applied externally are known to interact with the hair to produce various cosmetic effects, such as moisturizing, strengthening structure, color protection and repair of surface damage.
- Serenoa Serrulata ExtractKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Acetamide MEA (and) Lactamide MEANaturally occurring acid, this ingredient helps to retain moisture.
- PEG 75 LanolinDerived from sheep's wool, this provides moisture to the hair and scalp.
- Cocamidopropyl BetaineA plant derived, sulfate free surfactant used to boost foam and enhance oil removal.
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocamidolpropyl Betaine, Lauramine OxideThis is a blend of gentle, sulfate-free surfactants which contribute to superior lather and cleansing ability.
- Sodium Laureth SulfateProduces creamy rich lather that is a mild and gentle cleansing surfactant.
- Amino Methyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinonePreservatives.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.