Recommended For You
Clarifying Therapy Shampoo
All Hair Types seeking a deep cleanse.
How it works:
Formulated with mild surfactants including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, a gentle, foaming surfactant derived from natural palm extract, the Clarifying Shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp, eliminating product build-up and hard water minerals without stripping moisture. Glycolic Acid aids in gently exfoliating the scalp.
Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Use 1x per week - 1x per month depending upon hair needs.
Apply Ovation Clarifying Therapy Shampoo to wet hair. Gently work into lather at the scalp and lightly massage through ends, then rinse.
Follow with Ovation Cell Therapy Hair Treatment and an Ovation Conditioner.
Ideal to use the Clarifying Therapy Shampoo prior to your Cell Therapy Treatment or Intensive Repair Hair Mask for more effective penetration or prior to your next color service.
What our customers are saying...
“Cell Therapy has made my hair feel so much more thicker, healthier and have more of a "full-body" feeling. I've used this product for about 6 months now, and I feel like a new person! The breakage has lessened and my hair is longer! This is a product I will continue to buy and make part of my normal beauty routine! Thank you so much!”
“Ovation Cell Therapy has been the only product I've ever tried that actually makes my hair look and feel thicker!”
“I have seen a HUGE improvement to my hair since I started using Ovation Cell Therapy! My friends and family are commenting on how healthy my hair is looking!!”
“I noticed results immediately with Ovation Cell Therapy and I am pleased with my results. I don't have broken hair strands on my pillow or clothing.”
“Amazing difference. I have gotten many compliments on how my hair looks so shiny. I can feel the difference in the texture. I will forever use Ovation Cell Therapy. Thank
Is the Clarifying Shampoo safe for color treated hair?
Yes. We recommend only using our Clarifying Shampoo 1x per week – 1x per month depending upon your hair needs. This is not an everyday shampoo.
Can I use the Clarifying Shampoo if I have had my hair chemically relaxed or have had a keratin infused blowout?
The Clarifying Shampoo can be used on chemically relaxed hair; however, we do not recommend using the Clarifying Shampoo after undergoing a keratin infused blowout.
- A purifying cleanser that clarifies and removes buildup from hair. Ideal to use prior to Cell Therapy Treatment for more effective penetration.
- Glycolic AcidA naturally derived fruit acid that is known to make hair less prone to breakage and more manageable. Also known to aid in alleviating dry scalp and skin, and withstands heat for better styling.
- Tetrasodium EDTAAids in removing an excess build-up of minerals for increased product penetration. Removes metal ions and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- AllantoinExtracted from the Comfrey Root this ingredient is used topically for its healing properties.
- Aloe Vera BarbadensisA natural plant extract that is known to soothe irritated skin and scalp.
- Polyquaternium 10Reduces the effect of static electricity while enhancing the feel and texture of hair that has been exposed to free radicals and chemical treatments.
- Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, PhenylalanineA proprietary amino acid blend developed to realize a new technology for hair care. Amino acids applied externally are known to interact with the hair to produce various cosmetic effects, such as moisturizing, strengthening structure, color protection and repair of surface damage.
- Serenoa Serrulata ExtractKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Acetamide MEA (and) Lactamide MEANaturally occurring acid, this ingredient helps to retain moisture.
- PEG 75 LanolinDerived from sheep's wool, this provides moisture to the hair and scalp.
- Cocamidopropyl BetaineA plant derived, sulfate free surfactant used to boost foam and enhance oil removal.
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocamidolpropyl Betaine, Lauramine OxideThis is a blend of gentle, sulfate-free surfactants which contribute to superior lather and cleansing ability.
- Sodium Laureth SulfateProduces creamy rich lather that is a mild and gentle cleansing surfactant.
- Amino Methyl PropanolAn ingredient used to balance the pH.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinonePreservatives.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.