Recommended For You
Color Therapy Shampoo
Color treated hair.
How it works:
A special blend of powerful ingredients help preserve color longevity while shielding strands from UV rays and damage from heat styling.
Safe for Color Treated Hair. Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Apply Ovation Color Therapy Shampoo to wet hair. Gently work into lather at the scalp and lightly massage through ends, then rinse.
Follow with Ovation Cell Therapy Hair Treatment and Ovation Color Therapy Conditioner.
What our customers are saying...
“I have very fine hairs along my forehead (part of my bangs) that are so fragile that they break and do not grow! With Ovation, I can finally see a difference in their length!! My husband uses Ovation also!”
“Absolutely I have noticed a difference in my hair since I started using Ovation! My hair was so damaged, dry and brittle and was breaking off so bad. My family kept asking me if I had gotten a haircut but I had not. It was just breaking off and falling out. I love this product and have recommended it to all my friends. It really does work. Thank you. ”
“I have frizzy, curly, dry hair. The cell therapy and mask have changed the condition of my hair. My hair looks healthier. I have recommended this to all my friends. Three have already placed orders. I have tried so many products and to find this and have it work like it does is unbelievable. I actually don't hate my hair anymore.”
“I love this product. My hair was a mess after highlights and an expensive protein salon treatment didn't help ! So, I turned to Ovation after listening to radio ads for years...and I love my hair again ! My hair is shiny, soft, fuller, healthier ! Awesome product and I will be using Ovation forever!”
“I have never before written a company regarding a product, but your products have proven to be so outstanding I had to reach out and tell you how pleased I've been with the results. I cannot thank you enough. A product that actually lives up to its claims and then some. Well done!”
Can I use Color Therapy Shampoo every day?
Yes. Our Color Therapy Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that is safe and effective for every day use.
Is the Color Therapy Shampoo paraben and sulfate free?
Yes, the Color Therapy Shampoo provides a gentle cleanse.
The innovative, fade fighting formula gently cleanses while protecting and maintaining color treated hair. Color Therapy Shampoo helps shield strands from hard water, heat styling and the sun - leaving hair with long lasting, brilliant color and shine.
- Hydrolyzed QuinoaAn extract of quinoa, a plant related to beets, chard, and spinach. This paraben-free protein is known to repair and revitalize hair, retain and enhance color, prevent tangles, and increase shine, volume, and smoothness.
- Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellisiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, SorbitolExtracts of marine algae rich in mineral salts, proteins, amino acids and vitamins which are known to help protect and align the hair cuticle to inhibit color fading, resulting in shine and longer lasting color.
- Glycerin, Oryza Sativa Seed Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phytic AcidDerived from rice and containing peptides that penetrate and repair the hair strand from the inside while improving the feel on the outside. Phytic Acid acts as antioxidant to protect against damage caused by solar radiation.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Emollient rich in Vitamin C, Phosphorus, Calcium and proteins.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Starch Hydroxypropytrimonium ChlorideDerived from naturally occurring starch to provide excellent detangling benefits during wet and dry combing.
- Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed KeratinProvides excellent foaming effects.
- Cocamidopropyl BetaineA plant derived, sulfate free surfactant used to boost foam and enhance oil removal.
- Disodium Laureth SulfosuccinateA mild, sulfate-free surfactant.
- Sodium Lauryl SulfoacetateMild surfactant.
- Sodium Cocoyl IsethionateSulfate free, coconut derivative which provides gentle cleansing and ample foam.
- Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate LiquidMild surfactant.
- Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid CopolymerAll natural alternative to silicone, this coconut and castor bean blend provides moisture and lubrication to the hair, known to protect the cuticle and reducing breakage. Also enhances shine.
- Glycol Stearate (and) Laureth-4 (and) Cocamidopropyl BetaineDerived from coconuts and provides a pearlescent finish.
- Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol OleateA thickening agent for aqueous solutions of shampoos.
- FragrancePomegranate and Mango.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinonePreservatives.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.