Recommended For You
Color Therapy Shampoo
Natural or color treated hair types seeking additional moisture.
How it works:
A special blend of powerful ingredients help preserve color longevity while shielding strands from UV rays and damage from heat styling.
Safe for Color Treated Hair. Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Apply Ovation Color Therapy Shampoo to wet hair. Gently work into lather at the scalp and lightly massage through ends, then rinse.
Follow with Ovation Cell Therapy Hair Treatment and Ovation Color Therapy Conditioner.
What our customers are saying...
“This product is amazing! My hair felt better within a week of use. Thank you Cell Therapy!”
“I love Ovation Cell Therapy, it really has changed the condition of my hair for the better, I won't use anything else!”
“I recommend Ovation Products friends and family who are looking to better their hair. I have noticed such a great
difference in the strength and condition of my hair.”
“Ovation Cell Therapy has strengthened and lengthened my hair. It's the best it's looked in the last 20 years.”
“I LOVE Ovation Cell Therapy. I'm so glad I finally decided to try it!”
Can I use Color Therapy Shampoo every day?
Yes. Our Color Therapy Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that is safe and effective for every day use.
Is the Color Therapy Shampoo paraben and sulfate free?
Yes, the Color Therapy Shampoo provides a gentle cleanse.
The innovative, fade fighting formula gently cleanses while protecting and maintaining color treated hair. Color Therapy Shampoo helps shield strands from hard water, heat styling and the sun - leaving hair with long lasting, brilliant color and shine.
- Hydrolyzed QuinoaAn extract of quinoa, a plant related to beets, chard, and spinach. This paraben-free protein is known to repair and revitalize hair, retain and enhance color, prevent tangles, and increase shine, volume, and smoothness.
- Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellisiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, SorbitolExtracts of marine algae rich in mineral salts, proteins, amino acids and vitamins which are known to help protect and align the hair cuticle to inhibit color fading, resulting in shine and longer lasting color.
- Glycerin, Oryza Sativa Seed Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phytic AcidDerived from rice and containing peptides that penetrate and repair the hair strand from the inside while improving the feel on the outside. Phytic Acid acts as antioxidant to protect against damage caused by solar radiation.
- Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp OilThis rich array of natural oils contains nutrients and antioxidants, known to encourage healthy hair and helps manage split ends. Emollient rich in Vitamin C, Phosphorus, Calcium and proteins.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel OilRich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, providing nutrition for hair. Contains linoleic and oleic acid that hydrate and moisturize hair. Restores lost moisture and increases shine.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) OilFatty acids in Avocado Oil help hair feel soft and impart shine. Rich in Vitamin E which is to known to help promote healthy hair.
- Starch Hydroxypropytrimonium ChlorideDerived from naturally occurring starch to provide excellent detangling benefits during wet and dry combing.
- Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed KeratinProvides excellent foaming effects.
- Cocamidopropyl BetaineA plant derived, sulfate free surfactant used to boost foam and enhance oil removal.
- Disodium Laureth SulfosuccinateA mild, sulfate-free surfactant.
- Sodium Lauryl SulfoacetateMild surfactant.
- Sodium Cocoyl IsethionateSulfate free, coconut derivative which provides gentle cleansing and ample foam.
- Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate LiquidMild surfactant.
- Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid CopolymerAll natural alternative to silicone, this coconut and castor bean blend provides moisture and lubrication to the hair, known to protect the cuticle and reducing breakage. Also enhances shine.
- Glycol Stearate (and) Laureth-4 (and) Cocamidopropyl BetaineDerived from coconuts and provides a pearlescent finish.
- Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol OleateA thickening agent for aqueous solutions of shampoos.
- FragrancePomegranate and Mango.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinonePreservatives.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.