Recommended For You
Vitamins & Extracts
Men and Women.
How it works:
The proprietary hair and scalp formula features select extracts from ingredients specifically chosen for their abundant health properties: roots, herbs, plants, and fruits. Taking this supplement daily will provide you with essential vitamins and minerals.
Take one tablet daily with water.
What our customers are saying...
“Cell Therapy has made my hair feel so much more thicker, healthier and have more of a "full-body" feeling. I've used this product for about 6 months now, and I feel like a new person! The breakage has lessened and my hair is longer! This is a product I will continue to buy and make part of my normal beauty routine! Thank you so much!”
“Ovation Cell Therapy has been the only product I've ever tried that actually makes my hair look and feel thicker!”
“I have seen a HUGE improvement to my hair since I started using Ovation Cell Therapy! My friends and family are commenting on how healthy my hair is looking!!”
“I noticed results immediately with Ovation Cell Therapy and I am pleased with my results. I don't have broken hair strands on my pillow or clothing.”
“Amazing difference. I have gotten many compliments on how my hair looks so shiny. I can feel the difference in the texture. I will forever use Ovation Cell Therapy. Thank
Can I take other vitamins and supplements with this?
Ovation Vitamins & Extracts contain many of the same ingredients in a daily multivitamin and can be taken with other supplements.
Are the vitamins soy and gluten free?
Will the Ovation Vitamins & Extracts make my hair grow?
No. This is not a hair growth product.
Are the vitamins natural?
Yes. We use only natural herbs and botanical extracts in our formulas.
- This proprietary hair and scalp formula provides all the essential nutritional support necessary for your hair.
- Aloe Vera Leaf ExtractA natural plant extract that soothes irritated skin and scalp.
- Burdock Root ExtractRich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs) including rare long-chain EFAs known to improve hair shine and strength.
- Ginger Root ExtractA known anti-inflammatory.
- Horsetail Whole Herb ExtractRich in amino acids.
- Nettle LeafA plentiful source of Iron, Calcium, Folic Acid, Vitamins A and C, Magnesium, Potassium and Chlorophyll.
- Red Sage Root ExtractA known anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
- Rosemary Leaf ExtractContains two essential acids: Caffeic Acid and Rosemarinic Acid, both are antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Rich in Vitamins A, B, and C.
- Saw Palmetto BerriesKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Capsium Fruit ExtractHigh in fiber. Contains Vitamins A, B, and C.
- Lysine40 mg
- Vitamin A (from Vitamin A Palmitate)1000.00 IU (20% DV)
- Vitamin C (from Absorbic Acid)60.00 mg (100% DV)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)20.00 IU (67% DV)
- Vitamin B1 (from Thiamine Mononitrate)1.50 mg (100% DV)
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)0.70 mg (41% DV)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)20.00 mg (100% DV)
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Monohydrate)0.70 mg (35% DV)
- Folic Acid300.00 mcg (100% DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)1.25 mcg (21% DV)
- Biotin300.00 mcg (100% DV)
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium D-Pantothenate)3.00 mg (30% DV)
- Calcium (from Dicalcium Phosphate)28.00 mg (3% DV)
- Iron (from Ferrour Fumarate)7.00 mg (39% DV)
- Phosphorus (from Dicacium Phosphate)22.00 mg (2% DV)
- Zinc (from Zinc Glycinate)5.00 mg (33% DV)
- Copper (from Copper Gluconate)0.50 mg (25% DV)