Recommended For You
Vitamins & Extracts
Men and Women.
How it works:
The proprietary hair and scalp formula features select extracts from ingredients specifically chosen for their abundant health properties: roots, herbs, plants, and fruits. Taking this supplement daily will provide you with essential vitamins and minerals.
Take one tablet daily with water.
What our customers are saying...
“This product is amazing! My hair felt better within a week of use. Thank you Cell Therapy!”
“I love Ovation Cell Therapy, it really has changed the condition of my hair for the better, I won't use anything else!”
“I recommend Ovation Products friends and family who are looking to better their hair. I have noticed such a great
difference in the strength and condition of my hair.”
“Ovation Cell Therapy has strengthened and lengthened my hair. It's the best it's looked in the last 20 years.”
“I LOVE Ovation Cell Therapy. I'm so glad I finally decided to try it!”
Can I take other vitamins and supplements with this?
Ovation Vitamins & Extracts contain many of the same ingredients in a daily multivitamin and can be taken with other supplements.
Are the vitamins soy and gluten free?
Will the Ovation Vitamins & Extracts make my hair grow?
No. This is not a hair growth product.
Are the vitamins natural?
Yes. We use only natural herbs and botanical extracts in our formulas.
- This proprietary hair and scalp formula provides all the essential nutritional support necessary for your hair.
- Aloe Vera Leaf ExtractA natural plant extract that soothes irritated skin and scalp.
- Burdock Root ExtractRich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs) including rare long-chain EFAs known to improve hair shine and strength.
- Ginger Root ExtractA known anti-inflammatory.
- Horsetail Whole Herb ExtractRich in amino acids.
- Nettle LeafA plentiful source of Iron, Calcium, Folic Acid, Vitamins A and C, Magnesium, Potassium and Chlorophyll.
- Red Sage Root ExtractA known anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
- Rosemary Leaf ExtractContains two essential acids: Caffeic Acid and Rosemarinic Acid, both are antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Rich in Vitamins A, B, and C.
- Saw Palmetto BerriesKnown to help block the production of DHT which can contribute to hair loss.
- Capsium Fruit ExtractHigh in fiber. Contains Vitamins A, B, and C.
- Lysine40 mg
- Vitamin A (from Vitamin A Palmitate)1000.00 IU (20% DV)
- Vitamin C (from Absorbic Acid)60.00 mg (100% DV)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)20.00 IU (67% DV)
- Vitamin B1 (from Thiamine Mononitrate)1.50 mg (100% DV)
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)0.70 mg (41% DV)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)20.00 mg (100% DV)
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Monohydrate)0.70 mg (35% DV)
- Folic Acid300.00 mcg (100% DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)1.25 mcg (21% DV)
- Biotin300.00 mcg (100% DV)
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium D-Pantothenate)3.00 mg (30% DV)
- Calcium (from Dicalcium Phosphate)28.00 mg (3% DV)
- Iron (from Ferrour Fumarate)7.00 mg (39% DV)
- Phosphorus (from Dicacium Phosphate)22.00 mg (2% DV)
- Zinc (from Zinc Glycinate)5.00 mg (33% DV)
- Copper (from Copper Gluconate)0.50 mg (25% DV)