Recommended For You
Fine, limp hair seeking maximum volume.
How it works:
Formulated with high levels of vitamins and fruit extracts to add volume, combat fly-aways, and leave your hair feeling full and texturized.
Safe for color treated hair. Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Spray liberally on damp hair, focusing on the roots. Massage in.
Blow-dry and style.
What our customers are saying...
“I have very fine hairs along my forehead (part of my bangs) that are so fragile that they break and do not grow! With Ovation, I can finally see a difference in their length!! My husband uses Ovation also!”
“Absolutely I have noticed a difference in my hair since I started using Ovation! My hair was so damaged, dry and brittle and was breaking off so bad. My family kept asking me if I had gotten a haircut but I had not. It was just breaking off and falling out. I love this product and have recommended it to all my friends. It really does work. Thank you. ”
“I have frizzy, curly, dry hair. The cell therapy and mask have changed the condition of my hair. My hair looks healthier. I have recommended this to all my friends. Three have already placed orders. I have tried so many products and to find this and have it work like it does is unbelievable. I actually don't hate my hair anymore.”
“I love this product. My hair was a mess after highlights and an expensive protein salon treatment didn't help ! So, I turned to Ovation after listening to radio ads for years...and I love my hair again ! My hair is shiny, soft, fuller, healthier ! Awesome product and I will be using Ovation forever!”
“I have never before written a company regarding a product, but your products have proven to be so outstanding I had to reach out and tell you how pleased I've been with the results. I cannot thank you enough. A product that actually lives up to its claims and then some. Well done!”
Can I use this in conjunction with other Ovation Hair products?
Yes, Ovation Volume Enhancer can be used alone or with any of the Ovation products.
Can I use the Volume Enhancer on wet and dry hair?
We recommend using the Volume Enhancer on damp or wet hair and then styling.
- Prior to styling this spray helps fine, limp hair achieve a much needed boost of volume.
- Sodium PCAAn amino-based humectant used to restore moisture and provide a soft velvety feeling to hair.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Apple ExtractDerived from apples, this ingredient provides anti-oxidants and acidity.
- Apricot ExtractUsed to eliminate fly-away hair and enhance shine.
- Grape ExtractUsed to moisturize, rejuvenate and regenerate.
- PVPA traditional styling aid used to add volume and hold.
- Tetrasodium EDTAAids in removing an excess build-up of minerals for increased product penetration. Removes metal ions and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- Polysorbate 20A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Polysorbate 80A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Glucono Delta Lactone (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Calcium GluconateNon-GMO and Eco-Cert preservatives.
- FragranceGeranium and Chamomile.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.