Recommended For You
Fine, limp hair seeking maximum volume.
How it works:
Formulated with high levels of vitamins and fruit extracts to add volume, combat fly-aways, and leave your hair feeling full and texturized.
Safe for color treated hair. Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Spray liberally on damp hair, focusing on the roots. Massage in.
Blow-dry and style.
What our customers are saying...
“I can see a remarkable improvement in the thickness, strength and length of my hair....Even my stylist has made these comments as well!”
“I love Ovation Cell Therapy. I can tell an instant difference from even one wash.
I tell everyone I know about it.”
“I bought Cell Therapy for my daughter and her hair is looking beautiful.
Her hair was damaged and Cell Therapy has been a lifesaver. She is on her way to hair
“I love Cell Therapy...made a world of difference for my hair and for
“I've experienced far less shedding and breakage since I've started using
Cell Therapy. Thank you! My mother loves it too!”
Can I use this in conjunction with other Ovation Hair products?
Yes, Ovation Volume Enhancer can be used alone or with any of the Ovation products.
Can I use the Volume Enhancer on wet and dry hair?
We recommend using the Volume Enhancer on damp or wet hair and then styling.
- Prior to styling this spray helps fine, limp hair achieve a much needed boost of volume.
- Sodium PCAAn amino-based humectant used to restore moisture and provide a soft velvety feeling to hair.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Apple ExtractDerived from apples, this ingredient provides anti-oxidants and acidity.
- Apricot ExtractUsed to eliminate fly-away hair and enhance shine.
- Grape ExtractUsed to moisturize, rejuvenate and regenerate.
- PVPA traditional styling aid used to add volume and hold.
- Tetrasodium EDTAAids in removing an excess build-up of minerals for increased product penetration. Removes metal ions and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- Polysorbate 20A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Polysorbate 80A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Glucono Delta Lactone (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Calcium GluconateNon-GMO and Eco-Cert preservatives.
- FragranceGeranium and Chamomile.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.