Recommended For You
Fine, limp hair seeking maximum volume.
How it works:
Formulated with high levels of vitamins and fruit extracts to add volume, combat fly-aways, and leave your hair feeling full and texturized.
Safe for color treated hair. Dermatologist Reviewed. Cruelty Free.
Spray liberally on damp hair, focusing on the roots. Massage in.
Blow-dry and style.
What our customers are saying...
“Cell Therapy has made my hair feel so much more thicker, healthier and have more of a "full-body" feeling. I've used this product for about 6 months now, and I feel like a new person! The breakage has lessened and my hair is longer! This is a product I will continue to buy and make part of my normal beauty routine! Thank you so much!”
“Ovation Cell Therapy has been the only product I've ever tried that actually makes my hair look and feel thicker!”
“I have seen a HUGE improvement to my hair since I started using Ovation Cell Therapy! My friends and family are commenting on how healthy my hair is looking!!”
“I noticed results immediately with Ovation Cell Therapy and I am pleased with my results. I don't have broken hair strands on my pillow or clothing.”
“Amazing difference. I have gotten many compliments on how my hair looks so shiny. I can feel the difference in the texture. I will forever use Ovation Cell Therapy. Thank
Can I use this in conjunction with other Ovation Hair products?
Yes, Ovation Volume Enhancer can be used alone or with any of the Ovation products.
Can I use the Volume Enhancer on wet and dry hair?
We recommend using the Volume Enhancer on damp or wet hair and then styling.
- Prior to styling this spray helps fine, limp hair achieve a much needed boost of volume.
- Sodium PCAAn amino-based humectant used to restore moisture and provide a soft velvety feeling to hair.
- dl-PanthenolA Vitamin B5, derived from oats that has a proven history of restoring resiliency to hair and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Apple ExtractDerived from apples, this ingredient provides anti-oxidants and acidity.
- Apricot ExtractUsed to eliminate fly-away hair and enhance shine.
- Grape ExtractUsed to moisturize, rejuvenate and regenerate.
- PVPA traditional styling aid used to add volume and hold.
- Tetrasodium EDTAAids in removing an excess build-up of minerals for increased product penetration. Removes metal ions and protects hair from oxidative damage.
- Cetrimonium ChlorideConditions and brings softness to the hair. Contains anti-static properties and enhances sheen and silkiness.
- Polysorbate 20A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Polysorbate 80A corn derived emulsifier which helps to keep oil and water from separating.
- Glucono Delta Lactone (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Calcium GluconateNon-GMO and Eco-Cert preservatives.
- FragranceGeranium and Chamomile.
- Purified WaterWater that has been treated to remove impurities.